Monday, January 11, 2010

An Awesome Problem to Have!

Hi Everyone!

I've been receiving a lot of messages asking when Lor Mandela will be available for purchase. I wish I could give a definite answer. I've been exploring several publication routes, and hope to either be ready for sale sometime in late March, or at least have a firm grasp on a date by then.

In the meantime, I am inviting everybody to become a fan on Facebook. Those who follow the blog, or link with me on Facebook, will get updates as soon as they are available!
The link to my Facebook fan page is www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pages/Lor-Mandela-L-Carroll/201213868184

I'm very excited about the initial response to Lor Mandela! I would love to have copies available right now for y'all! Thanks so much for your support! This really is an awesome problem to have!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment