Sunday, February 27, 2011

Yes, I'm nuts!

If there's one thing I've learned from writing, it's that things don't go as planned! Outlines change, characters who you think need to go one way, really end up going another, plots thicken, and time lines get thrown into turmoil!(This is doubly true if you're writing a book where the story happens on two worlds with different flows of time...WHAT was I thinking? This is the reason that I'm crazy!!!)

Anyway, book two REALLY is almost finished, but I've decided to stop guessing as to when I will have it done. The story can't be sacrificed for a deadline; I won't allow it! I want to make sure that it's worth your time and money when it comes out, and I want to be proud of what I've written.

That said, I will still post updates, and I will certainly post the moment I write that last word! Thanks so much to all of you who are patiently waiting, and keep the comments and feedback coming!

Happy Sunday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment