Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Reminder about "Catch Phrase Contest"

Once again, I am posting the details of "The Catch Phrase Contest". If you haven't entered, there's still time. Email or just comment on this post!

As book two wraps up and heads to editing, my thoughts turn to one thing--book three!

There is a new character in the works, who will be introduced in part three of the trilogy, and when I say character, I mean it! I don't want to give too much away, but this is the type of character who needs something pithy to shout out at various times, so I am looking for a comical, profound, or just plain random phrase.

If you have a favorite saying, or something you, yourself love to just blurt out from time to time, let me know. I'll be holding a drawing on or around May 1, where I'll draw one of the submitted sayings out of a hat (or possibly a fishbowl... or an oversized, yet sensible, black pump...that's still to be determined). This phrase will be used at least once (but probably more) in book three (tentatively entitled, "Daughter of Darian"). If your phrase is chosen, you will, of course receive one signed copy of each of the Lor Mandela books, not to mention, be immortalized in "brag to your friends and family" print!

Entries can be emailed to either lormandela@yahoo.com or destructionfromtwins@yahoo.com and must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. MST on April 30, 2011. Simply email your phrase with your name. No vulgar or obscene phrases, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment