Saturday, May 28, 2011

Welcome Delayed.... *sad face*

For some reason known only to the Blogger Gods, I cannot view my followers. I have tried several times today, but to no avail! I will keep trying, but until I can see who is following, I cannot welcome new followers by name! EEK! This is most frustrating!! Just as soon as this issue is rectified, however, I will be back to bid a proper welcome to the latest amazing additions to the blog. Until then, enjoy some lively hold music, grab a bite to eat, take up knitting, ya know...just carry on with your lives! XOXO!!!


Hi Angela! Thanks so much for your helpful comment and link! I don't know if it was my form to the help desk that did it, but the problem seems to be fixed! HOORAY!!


And Lia, I hope your blog has been returned to its pre-glitch glory!!

Apparently all of the Blogger issues aren't completely resolved though...It's acting like I'm logged in here, but is calling me anonymous on my own blog and won't let me post comments...hmmmmm! Back to the form, I guess!

Anyway, thanks gals!! Have a great one!

2 comments:

  1. This happens from time to time for me too. Try clearing you cashe and cookies and reboot the computer. If this doesn't work, mention it to the google help dept. Here's a link to the form: https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGJVcXNJd1JfZ2FOeU50aDNhTDBRY0E6MA..

    Have a good weekend and don't worry--they will come back! :)

    Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having the same issue. It started yesterday.

    ReplyDelete