Saturday, May 21, 2011

Welcome New Blogging Buds!

Hey! We'll, I dunno...it's 5:30 p.m. and we're still here! I feel a little like the characters in the movie "War Games". (Did I just totally date myself? What is Matthew Broderick, like sixteen in that movie?) Anyway, here are the amazing new blog followers for this week:

Welcome, and thanks for playing to: JESSE, INGA, PATRICIA, SCOTT, RENEE, MAKELL, LIA, ANITA, and ROB/SHARKY (Halloooo, Bruce!) I really look forward to your comments, and the variety of what I'm sure will be wildly interesting posts on your own respective blogs!

Have a super phantasmagorical week everybody!!! I'm off to the Pacific Northwest to play with a couple of Orca pods! *giddy wiggling*

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to be a part of the L. Carroll fan club. I know I've said it before, but I love the background music on your site!

    Have an awesome week!

    Rob "Sharky"

    ReplyDelete