Sunday, July 10, 2011

Have You Grabbed It Yet?

There's only five little days left in the "Four Hundred Hours to Four Hundred Days" blog party, which means only five little days until the release of "Four Hundred Days"!!! I'm nervous, and excited, and relieved all at the same time! If you haven't already grabbed my button for your blog or website, please feel free to do so!

As the book release nears, things are getting a little crazy here at Lor Mandela Central, but I wanted to make sure that I didn't neglect this week's new followers! E'er'body put your hands up (yep, my kids would be mortified right now) for: ROB, RACHEL, LOUISA, MADELINE, LON AND JENNY!!! Thanks for following guys and gals, and I look forward to getting to know you all better and reading your comments as we go along!

Have a magical weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment