Saturday, July 16, 2011

WELCOME TO FANTASY BOOK LAND!

Happy Saturday Bloggin' Buds!

I hope you all enjoyed the "Four Hundred Hours to Four Hundred Days" Blog Party! I, personally, had a blast! Check back frequently as I will be announcing the winners for the 400 Word Flash Fiction and the Social Media Contests soon!
And now... I'd like to roll out the welcome mat to this week's new followers! (This is the actual welcome mat I have at my front door at home. I'm not sure if that has special significance or not...hmmm.)
Welcome to TIFFANY, KRISTIN and MIRANDA!!! It's great to have you along on this wacky ride!

Have a spectacular week everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the welcome! I look forward to the posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to YOU Miranda, for following AND for your comment! :o) Have a wonderful week!!!

    ReplyDelete