Saturday, July 2, 2011

Yipee!

I'm having such a blast with the "Four Hundred Hours to Four Hundred Days" Blog Party! I hope you are all enjoying it too!

Anywho, it's two o'clock in the morning where I am, but I wanted to make sure to get in a quick (yet very sincere) welcome to all of the new blog followers!

Welcome to: CPOLKINHORN, AMY, BOOKETTA, GLENN, ALBA, RICHARD, RICHARD (the sequel), KRISTA, NATALIE, VALERIE, STORYGIRL, SAKI and ANNI!!! It's great to see all of your smiling faces (or smiling avatars...or non-smiling avatars)!!!

If you haven't checked out all of the fun goings on, scroll down to the "FOUR HUNDRED HOURS TO FOUR HUNDRED DAYS BLOG PARTY" post and read all about it! Oh, and feel free to grab my button! :o) (to your right)

Have a great weekend everyone, and to all you Yanks... Have a safe and happy 4th!!

3 comments:

  1. In support of your book promo, I just added the Four Hundred Hours to Four Hundred Days button to SharkbaitWrites.com.

    Cheers!

    Rob "Sharky"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,
    I finished reading the first part of the Lor Mandela series. LOVED IT! Looking forward to the new book.
    Christa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a wonderful 4th of July! :)

    ReplyDelete