Monday, March 21, 2011

Catch Phrase Contest Reminder

Happy Monday Everyone!

Well, "The Catch Phrase Contest" is really rippin' along! I've gotten some of the funniest and most profound snippets sent to me. It'll be exciting to see who wins!

If you haven't entered yet, please do...

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, please read the following:

I have created this wacky little character for the third book in the Lor Mandela Series. I don't want to give too much away, but this character NEEDS a catch phrase--something to shout out at random times. I'm holding a contest where you can send your favorite catch phrase to me, and on or around the first of May, I will pull one phrase out of the proverbial hat. That phrase will become the mantra of my new character and be used in the book at least once (but probably more)! The winner will receive one copy of each of the Lor Mandela books (as they come available) and be immortalized in print forever! (and that's a really long time!)

Blog followers can leave their entry via comment on this or any blog post, or can email it to me directly at lormandela.com. Entries must be received by 11:59 pm MST and cannot be vulgar or obscene in nature. (No stronger than PG13, please!)

Thanks, and good luck!

L. Carroll

2 comments:

  1. Sorry! I am not very creative, that is why I love reading! But I wanna see what everyone else says!

    Follow me @
    http://www.magicalurbanfantasyreads.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mindy! I've seen your blog, and you look pretty creative to me! Anyway, I was on there a few days ago, and totally missed the area where your followers are listed. (Duh!) The problem with my brain has apparently been solved and I am now following you! I think I'm going to post everyone's entries once the contest is over. I'm sure some of them will crack you up! Thanks for your note!

    ReplyDelete