Saturday, March 26, 2011

Time Flies!!!

It's Saturday again...boy, that week flew by!

I would like to welcome (drum roll, please), RACHEL, ANIME, LUANA, V.K., MALLORY, ZAKIYA, C.C., ANNE, NERISSA, HEATHER, ERIK, AYDREA, MELLA AND MICHAEL to the blog!!! It's great to have you all along!

If any of you have something you'd like to share or promote, just leave a comment on any post or email me at lormandela@yahoo.com and I'll get it on the blog.

By the way, for those of you that have a WordPress blog, (or any blog other than Blogger), let me know what I need to do to follow or subscribe to it. I want to make sure I'm being as supportive of you as you are being of me!

Have a great week everyone!

-L. Carroll

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Love your blog. Looking forward to reading your posts! My sis-n-law & I are starting a new blog The Bookish Babes (www.thebookishbabes.blogspot.com). We would appreciate you taking a peek @ it! Thanks & Congrats on the great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I am a new follower. :-) Happy Blogging!
    http://girlinterruptedbybooks.blogspot.com/

    @MrsTeeMae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I am a new follower. (found you on Twitter) I'm looking forward to reading your blog and sharing information on great books. If you'd like to follow my blog, come on over and take a look. http://homeschoolcool.blogspot.com/

    Joy

    ReplyDelete